G08 for a WG6400?

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <jm4593_at_sbc.com>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 17:12:35 EST

Any opinions in the group of substituting a G08 for a WG6400 in Aztarac?
I've asked previously about the pros and cons of 6100, 6401, G08 and
Ampliphone and several people expressed that G08, minus the possible fires,
were a good all round workhorse X/Y (that is not meant to start debate).

The deal I had on a WG6400 got legitmately lost in the mail (no it wasn't
from Adam Judd), insurance claim and all (I didn't want the money, I want
the package!).

This post can be ignored if anyone has a WG6400 for trade/sale of course.
;^)

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com