RE: How many cabinets can you fit...

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomp.com>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 16:41:01 EST

> If it comes to more than 3 machines, I bring the 4x8 utility
> trailer. You can buy a good one with full-size tires and a
> fold-down ramp brand new for around $500-$600.

This is good advice from Richard. However, if you're on a budget
like I was, you can buy a trailer "kit" like I did. I bought an
1800# trailer from Harbor Freight ( www.harborfreight.com ) for
$300 (on sale) a couple years back. One of the best purchases I
ever made.

That thing has paid for itself numerous times. It went together
with simple hand tools but I customized it a tiny bit so I can
haul dirtbikes as well as games. It's been suprisingly durable
considering the price. I've dragged it over plenty of Jeep trails
here in Colorado and it has suffered no ill effects. It tracks
fine behind my Jeep, even at 70 mph. The deck is low, so you can
just tip a game back on your dolly, push forward, then stand it
up again in the trailer.

I see they have the foldable, 1200# version of my trailer on sale
now for $270 (free shipping).

Well, this got a little long, but I just wanted to echo the trailer
idea.

Tim