Re: How many cabinets can you fit...

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 10:41:52 EST

Can someone explain the law of physics that allows all arcade machines
on a trailer to find the tightest, most efficient and compact assembly?
I thought the law of entropy would cause all things to become more
disordered.

It is very disquieting to tightly strap five games into a trailer, move
on down the road and then end up with three feet of slack in your
ratchet strap...

tm