Re: How many cabinets can you fit...

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 13:25:10 EST

> distributed
> throughout the Universe (entropy), thus making them significantly harder to find
> (like Vectorbeam Star Hawk).

Was there a non-vectorbeam Star Hawk? My last visit to Cedar Point I saw
two fully functioning Star Hawks. I think it's nice that there are still
some of these games out there for public play. BTW, they had Star Castle
as well, and the previous visit they had Space War. Must have an old-timer
working there.

--
<pre>
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.