Re: How many cabinets can you fit...

From: Omar Vega <omar_at_techsource.com>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 14:18:17 EST

Star Hawk was only made by Cinematronics but it was sold as a kit
apparently. There's always a chance that you will see one as a "conversion"
but I've never run across them. There obviously were some Cinematronics
games which used "Vectorbeam" components but these seemed to be limited to
Warrior, TG, and Barrier (stuff from that era).

Omar