Star Wars cockpit ?

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_aust_at_dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 17:03:55 EST

Gang,

A friend of mine in Qld just got a Star Wars cockpit. He asked me how he would
move it prior to buying it and I took a guess and said it unbolted and broke
to two pieces.

When he went to look at it, he couldn't see how this worked. He asked the guy
who said it didn't come apart.

As he has to get it into an apartment - this makes it awkward. Does it come
apart... easily? Is there a trick to it that may not be immediately visible?

Cheers
Paul