Re: Star Wars cockpit ?

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_aust_at_dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 15:50:56 EST

Chris,

Thanks for that. I've forwarded to my friend. If I had the money I would have
grabbed it, but he wanted it... and I have mine so... I helped him negotiate
with the guy for it.

Here is the schematic for the Qix to Zookeeper hack too by the way. Tim hasn't
tested it yet or finished the doc, but it's now on his website.

The only thing I can see missing from the doc is that he doesn't tell people
to strap their rom board for 2732s - most Qix boards were strapped for 2716's.
The strapping info is in the Zookeeper manual.

I'm still struggling with my getting a boardset working enough to try it. When
I get some money I think I'll just buy a working one.

Cheers
Paul