Re: tech : asteroids sound question

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 02:43:45 EST

Watch your grounds. The amplifier ground must connect directly to the game
board. The power supply to the audio amp should connect directly to the audio
amp (ground shouldn't be common to anything else). Speaker will connect
directly to the audio amp (nowhere else).

If you are using a coin door volume pot it must NOT connect to any ground other
than the audio amp ground.