Armor Attack - more questions

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_aust_at_dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 06:55:24 EST

Gang,

After I read the roms for my Armor Attack last night, I put them back in the
board and powered it up and I now get the demo screen with no text!!!! No
score! No copyrights! Just the tanks playing.

So I flicked it to the diagnostic to see if the copyright is there and I get a
blank screen - no pattern - no text.

I have checked the roms and sockets and all lines are pulsing.

How can the game play and have no text? Does it look it up on a rom and there
is something stopping a rom from being read?

Also - this is a Rev K board with 2716's and I want to put the traditional AA
roms in which are 2732's. Does anyone have the strapping information to do this?

Thanks
Paul