Re: WG 6100 HV transformer questions

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 00:19:34 EST

A quick search on google turned up this gem (gamearchive.com):
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.gamearchive.com/video/manufacturer/atari/vector/monitors/amplifone/amplifone_faq_1_1.pdf+Testing+the+wg6100+high+voltage+transformer&hl=en

This is Michael Kelly's article on the display...excellent!

John :-#)#