Re: Newbie Amplifone question

From: Mark Greenway <mgreenway_at_uq.net.au>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 19:00:15 EST

Hi all,

Thanks for the advice regarding the resistors on the HV board. I've
installed them.

I've also recapped the HV board and most of the caps on the deflection
board as well.

The monitor doesn't seem to be as strained as it was before, but I am still
experiencing the death star 'bloom effect'. It also happens (to a lesser
degree) when the demo mode comes up with the "Obi Wan is gone, but his
presence is felt..." bit. The star field displays some stars as being 2
stars very close together.

Could anyone please advise what I should be looking at next?

Cheers,

Mark