Re: RI - Basement Troubles Cause Fear for Space Duel Safety

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 09:33:32 EDT

You shouldn't have any problem with your game as long as you empty it out and give it the chance to dry well. I had something like 10 cabs sitting in 6 inches of water during a bad flood a couple years ago and they all turned out fine. Apparently one of the neighbors have a video of me running back and forth from the shed, moving games out of the small river in my back yard :) I dumped the water out, used a towel to get the leftovers, and used the sun to bake the cabs over a weekend.

Jon