RI - Basement Troubles Cause Fear for Space Duel Safety

From: John Mehrtens <John_at_drag-net.com>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 09:22:23 EDT

Hey Listers!

Bad news: I'm heading to my parents' house to see what damage has occurred.
See, a hose on their washing machine broke and filled the basement with two
inches of water. I'm worried about the Space Duel I have stored there -
it's in pristine condition and pray that the cab didn't get waterlogged!

- John

P.S. A friend of mine picked up a very nice looking Tempest cab. It's VERY
clean with all original wiring and AR-II board intact. The only pieces
missing are the monitor (of course) and boardset (of course). He was
seriously considering converting it to a MAME cab, which I quickly convinced
him otherwise. Thus begins a search for bits and pieces! If I run across
anything you folk would be interested in (say, a cache of monitors or
someone hoarding a bunch of boardsets) I'll let yas know.