Re: deflection circuit schematics

From: Robert Mudryk <rob_at_lasers.org>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 10:57:56 EDT

I've talked the design over with a Grand Master Design Engineer... the amps
schematic won't work because of linerarity issues... but on a side note... we
were talking about taking a modern design Raster board... if we can find a
schematic... and hook in after the oscillator circuit... only thing we need to
find out is if the deflection circuit for the "Y" axis is designed with slower
components. But if we had a design to go off of... I think we can design a
board that is Dual Purpose... both Vector and Raster.

And even if that doesn't happen... we are considering adding Raster to the PCI
version of tjem Vector Frame Dumping board we are working on.