RE: Scope Dual-Input Coupler ???

From: Rosenzweig, Joel B <joel.b.rosenzweig_at_intel.com>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 09:11:14 EDT

The last time I did this (I used a Tek 2445), I remember that I needed to
hook up an inverter to the Z signal to match the scope to the game. I used
a TTL chip for this purpose and it works great. If you don't do this, all
you will see are the retrace lines. That looks cool, too, but that wasn't
what I wanted. :-)

Joel-