RE: B&W vector prob G05-802

From: Justin Monast <jmonast_at_naughtydog.com>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 20:40:34 EDT

http://www.findchips.com
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-vectorlist@synthcom.com
[mailto:owner-vectorlist@synthcom.com]On Behalf Of SVerlander@aol.com
  Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 5:34 PM
  To: vectorlist@synthcom.com
  Subject: Re: VECTOR: B&W vector prob G05-802

  Hello everyone, this is my first time sending an email on the vectorlist.
  am also trying to get a G05-802 ready for an Asteroids. I bought a monitor
  that was complete and one I got piece by piece. One Hi-voltage unit is
  missing the High Voltage Diode. I have searched the news groups with
Google
  and I too miss Deja. I did find out the original part # H1812 and can be
  replaced with ECG/NTE-527A ,SK7330,SK7333 however the man at the
electronic
  parts store just laughed when I asked for them. Any idea's on where I can
buy
  any? It may be a wile before I am ready to test one of the monitors to see
if
  it works. I am still looking for a cabinet to put all the stuff in. I also
  had an operator laugh at me today when I asked if he had any Asteroids
  cabinets for sale, appears they junked all of them around here a long time
  ago. It has been one of those days.
  Thanks for any info.
  PS, I am located in Hampton Virginia (Death Valley of video games) :-(
  Sam