Re: B&W vector prob 19v2000 and G05-802

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 20:53:02 EDT

19V2000, bad HV diode most likely suspect here, are you getting the
secondary high voltage(s) out? There should be something like 400VDC going
to the tube for the screen.

G05-802, this sounds like a bad/shorted diode on one of the four bridge
rectifier diodes, or a piece of metal shorting the monitor mother board to
the chassis, OR a transistor that is NOT insulated from the metal chassis.
They all need an insulator and should show a relatively high resistance to
the metal chassis.

John :-#)#