Interesting

From: John Mehrtens <John_at_Drag-Net.com>
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 12:21:38 EDT

Since my fiasco with losing ICs a while ago (I have no idea where the box of
small EPROMs went, though I suspect they were thrown away <sad face>), I've
been keeping an eye open for deals you might be interested in..

The latest is on eBay where someone's selling a lot of 100 2716's:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1232164125

There are '08, '16, '32, '64 lots being sold, too:
>http://listings.ebay.com/aw/listings/list/category4663/index.html

I've no idea what the reserve prices are, but thought you folks might be
interested!

Cheers,

John