Cinematronics sound board info

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 20:16:28 EDT

Hi all..

I've built the sound board excorsisor as listed on Zonn's page, however, i
can't get it to work... Also, call me a dumbass, i can't even manually
inject signals to play around with the board either. I want to silence the
board 'initialise' it and then individually trigger the sounds.. just i
can't work out how..

Ideally, i'd like to have the parallel port program working :) Currently
when its running, i can't see that the changes i'm administering in the
program are making any difference on the logic level (observed with logic
probe)..

has anyone else built this adapter with success other than the author ?? :D

i have several star castle sound boards i've tried with it, but all seem to
give the same results.

thanks for any help given..

Andy Welburn