Asteroids hack

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 14:50:13 EDT

After watching with much interest in Neil's Asteroids/Asteroids Deluxe
hack I got the urge to do something similar. After a few beers and much
review of the schematics, I decided to convert my extra Lunar Lander
board into an Asteroids. Neil, I guess you worked form the top down
using an Asteroids Deluxe board, so this is another approach from the
bottom up!

Here are some pictures of the board. It only took me a couple of hours
to do the wire wrapping. Be forewarned - the image files are big to
retain some level of detail!

http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/LL1.jpg
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/LL2.jpg
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/LL3.jpg