Re: BZ + Fluke 9010A + 6502 pod = headache

From: Chris Loggans <cloggans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 09:42:19 EDT

David,

I had this happen to me using a Z80 POD once. I was
able to fix it by replacing all of the IC's within the
POD that buffer the data and address lines to the UUT.
 They are all socketed, so it's really easy to do. I
would try to start there to get your POD working
again.

As for the BZ board...I find that the Fluke is your
best bet for fixing main boards. There's nothing
better for identifying bad RAM, ROM or stuck data
lines. The signature analysis for the aux boards is
helpful too. Just follow the instructions on the
first sheet of schematics. Do you have any idea what
caused the Fluke to die? Is there a voltage problem
on the board? Was the board turned on with the Fluke
off?

-Chris