Re: Fluke 9010a

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_Stup.net>
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 12:01:34 EDT

> I have an opportunity to get a Fluke 9010a for fairly cheap. Will this
> help me in troubleshooting my Asteroids Deluxe board that I've screwed
> up? Obviously I'll need a 6502 pod... how hard is that to get ahold of?

The 6502 pods are fairly hard to find. I ended up getting one on
eBay some years ago for around $200.

Every now and again they show up on eBay, or perhaps you have
an electronic surplus store that gets test equipment.

One thing to check on the 9010A is if it has the serial option. This
is very handy.

I'm still looking for parts and information on my 9100FT. It has a
bad harddrive. Also looking for a 6800 pod.