Re: Fluke 9010a

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 11:58:30 EDT

When my pod worked I found it to be a big help in working on BZ boards.
Also have used it while fixing Pac boards (with the z80 pod). Its really
nice to be able to see the board from the CPU's view.

6502 is not that hard to find but is one of the more popular pods so can be
a bit more expensive. Though I am noticing that the gold rush on these
things on ebay seems to be settling down. I think most of use collector
types are finally getting all there pods together so the supply is starting
to exceed demand and the prices are coming down to earth again.

Though I do think Al must have a garage full of this stuff by now with the
number of auctions he has won in the past year or so :)

David