RE: Asteroids Deluxe "gel"

From: John Butler <John.Butler_at_asu.edu>
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 13:39:44 EDT

I think the answer to this lies in my other hobby. find yourself a
theatrical supply house, and buy a large piece of blue lighting gel, or for
a change go to a green, or bastard amber. I wish I could remember the color
number of the standard blue gel, but anyone in a supply house will know it.
Take a small piece of what you need with you to color match. I would be
willing to bet that Atari used standard gel material.

John