Vector trouble with SW upright

From: Biff <boffbiff_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 15:40:38 EDT

Hi all

I am new to the vector scene, I have just resurrected a SW upright (cap kit
and LV2000 :-)).

I seem to be having the following problems with the graphix could you point
me in the right direction.

I will be leafing through my manual and checking for poorly seated ROM's
tonight

Problem with the graphics in that the tie fighters jerk and seem to
melt/snap from one point to another?

The death star jerks toward you prior to trench run?

Trench run, well static walls with elongated vectors with turret guns
jumping around a lot (impossible to hit I've tried ;-)

Similarly with the 2nd wave death star run in open ground no movement with
gun turrets etc.

In all instance the star field is present but you cant help but notice that
their is little forward motion detected?

Sorry to make my first post a winging post.

BIG THANQ to JEFF HENDRIX whom without my SW would still be a pile of
nostalgic junk...

Many thanks in advance

Biff