Re: Vector trouble with SW upright

From: Biff <boffbiff_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 16:27:21 EDT

Did I say that the I was having a little trouble....

Oh dear, now when I power the unit up all I get is little vertical line
across the screen and a horrible rapid clicking sound from the tube...

Help! what can I do, I am by no means an expert at electronics, there are no
fuses blown, no nasty smell of burning, no flashes.

The audio self diagnostic is reporting no problems, what can I check for and
where to try and localise the fault?

Any ideas.

Thanks in advance

Biff