Re: MH Proto Whirly Gig

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 10:10:11 EDT

Dan:

Mark Davidson has already machined up a number of the MH rollers. Mark - still
have those pictures up?

I did notice when reviewing the McMaster-Carr catalogue they have the green
oil-impregnated cast nylon that both James Marous and Mark used on their
rollers. In additional, they have the nylon rods in yellow and black. Each have
their own characteristics in terms of wear, etc., so I guess Atari was trying to
find the best material. Anyone know what the final translucent roller material
is?

tm