Re: MH Proto Whirly Gig

From: Dan <dansmsn_at_msn.com>
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 14:39:56 EDT

I'm more interested in reproducing the black plastic housing that holds the
rollers, not the rollers themselves. The housing have become brittle with
time and I know that many are cracked and/or damaged just from folks taking
them apart to clean or replace the bearings.

Although, if there is a need, it would be pretty straight forward to
reproduce the rollers once I get my next project (a CNC lathe) up and
running.

-Dan