Plea for help

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 19:31:13 EDT

Anyone interested in helping me debug (or fixing) my modified Asteroids
Deluxe board? All of my debug attempts have failed and I can't get the
damn thing to work!

Anyway, I'm looking for a "mercy" fixing (a freebie minus shipping) since
this the work done will credit everyone on the vector list. Otherwise, I'm
just going to put the board back on the shelf and go on to other
things. Let me know!

-->Neil