Re: Plea for help

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 03:53:42 EDT

Have you tried using Peter Fyfe's signature analysis guide on gamearchive? I've
had quite a bit of luck troubleshooting asteroids boards with it. There's some
minor errors (if I remember correctly) in the document but not too hard to figure
out.

I'm feeling the same way about my Electrohome G08 monitor. I wish it would blow a
fuse or something instead of just quietly not working.

Matt