Thermal adhesives

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 13:23:34 EDT

I remember we were discussing this a while ago -- don't remember which of
the lists (probably raster since pacman and galaxian have those wonderful
little heatsinks that are falling off).. But everybody's on the same lists
so it must be vector related.

Anyway a friend sent me this link:

        http://nerdsbyte.safeshopper.com/26/cat26.htm?394

As anybody used any of that stuff? Like the thermal tape or the Arctic
Adhesive? Any suggestions? (or, more to the point, anything to stay away
from?)

Thanks!

Kurt