Open up the flood gates! (mh roller repro project)

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 16:58:28 EDT

I need the honesty of the group on this one. I am ready to take orders
on the MH repro rollers but after holding a list of the original people
who requested them for over a year... I cant find the list. SO... Im
asking for those who are not sure if you requested one off the first
batch to wait for run # 2.

If your sure you were on the first list for a full unit OR you are one
of the many people who emailed me this past week (I haven't answered
ANYONE'S Email.. More on that in a second) for questions on pricing or
just getting steel or green rollers, go to
http://www.basementarcade.com/arcade/4sale/roller/mhroller.html and
review the vector list pricing or place an order.

For all who emailed me this past week, Ill try ot answer your questions
here. Run # 2 is for a total of 30 complete units.. This HAS to be
enough for everyone, with a few left over for Ebay :-) I have actually
have 2 full time machinist working on the parts right now so my goal is
to finish all of them within 30 days. Visit the order page for pricing
as well.

I have been EXTRA busy this past week as Im filling in for some people
as they are on vacation. Toss in that fact that Im doing a side
automation project, my van is busted (and its brand new) and that there
is an auction tomorrow that Im prepping for, And I have a service crew
at my plant from overseas that I have to manage, and you will see why I
haven't typed anyone back.

NOW.... Orders will be handled on a first come first serve basis until
run # one is gone. Submitting your order goes to my email and is time
stamped for fairness to those who order first. Although the page says
your order will be confirmed with in 24 hours it WILL NOT as im going to
an auction on saturday and have to work sunday.

There is no limit on steel and green rollers but Only have 10 full unit
right now

-=Mark=-