Re: Interest in Quantum control panel?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 13:33:53 EDT

For what it's worth, you should be able to have those panels made for significantly less than $130 each if you give the sheet metal shop a cad file with the design on it. I know that I paid about that much for my 720->MH control panel, but a lot of the cost was the re-engineering of the 720 panel I gave them for a reference. At the very least, you should be able to share the one time set up charge to get a price under $100 each. If you want, I can talk to the place I got mine done. Fwiw, mine took a few days to have it made.

Jon