Re: BU406*D*

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 16:17:55 EDT

If there is a damper diode (not a 1N4007, needs to be a FAST diode!) across
the Emitter/Collector of the BU406 then there should be no problem. If no
diode then I would change it IMMEDIATELY!

You don't really need a LOPT tester unless you run across a bunch on
monitors or have a small pile of XY transformers you want to check...

John :-#)#