Re: Removing CP Overlays

From: sandersj <sandersj_at_knology.net>
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 16:37:20 EDT

I'd recommend trying something called "Sticker Shock" which is used for
removing bumper stickers from cars and is commonly available at Autozone
type places.

It turns the sticky stuff to something less viscous that snot and you just
wipe it off with a paper towel. Its AWESOME!!!

Disclaimer!!! I use this stuff for removing auction stickers and have not
used it for CP overlays.

It should work wonderfully though.

Jeff Sanders