Re: Removing CP Overlays

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 16:53:51 EDT

I just got through reading the other suggestions, like WD40, Sticker Shock,
etc. and by far the most interesting one sounds like the Sticker Shock. I'll
have to try that stuff next.

In the past, I've used Aircraft Remover (that's the actual name, carried at
many auto parts stores) on metal control panels - assuming there's usually some
slight rust anyway, and the thing will need to be sanded and painted. Aircraft
Remover is serious paint remover, the eat-a-hole-through-your-skin type.

Richard