Re: Cinemonitor uses what DAC-80 type?

From: <mccullar_at_flash.net>
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 19:36:45 EDT

Although I don't have the schematic in front of me, I'd agree with the
(current) output. A voltage output is easy to measure with a 'scope, while
a current output is not. I sometimes see the output of an -I with an op-amp
whose output is directly fed back to the unused input, which is a
current-to-voltage converter.