Re: vector: asteroids deluxe cocktail video inversion

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 15:47:12 EDT

Hmm, well the screen flip logic is on the outputs of the DACs, should be
easy to troubleshoot if you have a logic pulsar. Is there not a pin on the
board that has to be tied to ground for the board to 'know' that it is in a
c/t?

As for the bank error, check your balance book and see if you owe them any
money...

John ;-#)#