RE: vector: asteroids deluxe cocktail video inversion

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_classicade.com>
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 15:58:26 EDT

Page 7 of the AD cocktail manual:

INVERTING CIRCUITRY FAILURE is indicated by the BANK ERROR message in the
lower center part of the monitor screen. This circuitry is necessary for
the cocktail-table version to function properly, that is, the picture turns
180 degrees with every other ship in 2-player cocktail games.

Sheet 2, side B of the schems lists the video inverter schematic. It is
resistors and 4 transistors (all 2N3906, x: Q12, Q13; y: Q4, Q5).

Let me know in the next bit, and I can e-mail you a pic of the schem if you
need it.