Armor Attack CPU question

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 12:05:14 EDT

Sorry to pelt this group with so many questions. I have a family
renunion coming up in a month so I thought I'd get a few more of my
games working.

I'm working on an armor attack cpu. Right now the red led goes out, a
few vectors sporatically splash on the screen, then the game will reset
itself. Sometimes it'll even try to display the two tanks. I've
actually eliminated most of the problems on the board with a signature
analyser. Now I'm down to the line counter circuitry and I believe
that's where the problem is.

Question: If drom_5 is bad, can I make a copy of it from another game
such as Star Castle or is it specific to Armor Attack? If I remember
correctly they're interchangeable.

If anyone has any tech advice I'm open. I know some of you can probably
fix these with your eyes closed. :)

Thanks....

Matt