Re: Armor Attack CPU question

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 13:05:31 EDT

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:05:14 -0700, Matt Rossiter <rossiter@ni.net> wrote:

>Question: If drom_5 is bad, can I make a copy of it from another game
>such as Star Castle or is it specific to Armor Attack? If I remember
>correctly they're interchangeable.

I'm assuming by 'drom_5', you're referring to one of the PROMs, that being the
case, all the PROMs are interchangeable between all the boards (Vectorbeam and
Cinematronics -- all revisions.)

>If anyone has any tech advice I'm open. I know some of you can probably
>fix these with your eyes closed. :)

I tried that once and burned my hand badly with the soldering iron. I know it's
not the macho thing, but I now keep my eyes open.

-Zonn