Re: Amplifone question - what to do when your wintron dies....

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 13:56:47 EDT

Well, I talked to Wintron and they were very nice. They do carry a year warranty.
If you buy a wintron, there's a four digit code that you should be aware of. It
represents the week in which the transformer was purchased. Mine says 0031 so that
would have probably been sometime in July. So I'm really lucky I didn't wait too
much longer. They gave me an RMA number and all I have to do is ship it back.

much relieved...

Matt