RE: Asteroids/AD multigame

From: Jenison Mark-QA3578 <Mark.Jenison_at_motorola.com>
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 10:35:13 EDT

Ok, it sounds like from below and the link, I should just be able to swap in
an Audio Reg II board, and change the feedback resistor on the op amp, and I
should be able to plug and play the Asteroids or AD/w harness into the cab
without having to fiddle with the volume. Do you know the resistor value
and resistor number which needs to be changed?

Thanks!