Re: It's alive, my new Asteroids table top !!!

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 01:59:56 EDT

I guess I can add a success story to this. Today I fixed my Armor
Attack board. This is the first time I can officially say that I've
diagnosed and fixed a Cinematronics CPU board. My chip replacing
technique is getting pretty good too. Nice clean pulls and pin
soldering. I also fixed a Solar Quest board last week, but it was just
a broken pin on one of the jumpers The person who owns it is actually
*giving* me his other Solar Quest since I fixed his. If all goes well I
should be able to finish up a few star castle boards that I've been
meaning to get to.

Matt