It's alive, my new Asteroids table top !!!

From: <SVerlander_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 19:19:07 EDT

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/sverlander/astabletop.jpg">http://members.aol.com/sverlander/astabletop.jpg</A>
OK so it's just the guts of an Asteroids on top of a table but it now works.
I just rebuilt the monitor and after making sure everything was hooked up
right with the proper voltages I though the switch and it came alive. I have
a few things to do, first the PIC is not quite full screen as it is smaller
than the screen burn in. What's the proper way to adjust this? I have all the
sounds but the volume is low. The volume control works but just is not very
loud. Maybe it's because I am not using an original speaker or maybe the
volume pot has been changed or even maybe the audio amp has a problem. Should
be a simple fix. Now if I only had a cabinet to put it in. Got a posable
contact for one but wont know for sure till Monday. Well, Thanks to everyone
that has helped with parts and info to help me bring another classic back
from the dead. What a way to spend a rainy day. Gotta love this hobby. Thanks
for looking.
Hey Clay, maybe it will be ready for that Asteroids , Asteroids Delux ,Lunar
Lander multi-game :-)
Sam