Game values

From: Werner Sharp <sharpw_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 18:04:40 EDT

Hi all,

I've been out of the hobby for at least a year but have kept my games and
parts. I was wondering what everyone thought of the trends in game values
for the past couples of years. Are things just continuing to go up in
value or have they come down a bit? The ebay insanity seems to be over
somewhat but certain things still go for a lot.

I've been contemplating selling my collection and I would think about it
more seriously if prices were to fall significantly in the next few
years. I wonder that as people who grew up in the 80's get older,
collecting those era games will go out of style and prices will decline
significantly. Any opinions out there?

Thanks.

Werner Sharp
(Hi Clay!)