A couple of Atari trades? and Sega needs, too

From: Lewis Mills <lmills01_at_home.com>
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 13:05:20 EDT

Hi,
Is anyone interested in trading a cabaret Battlezone control panel for a
full size one? I have an extra full-size and need a cabaret. I would throw
in some cash or other stuff.
I'd also like to trade one of my spare Battlezone board sets for a Red Baron
set. I'd throw in cash or other stuff in this trade, too.
I'm also looking for a working sound board board for a Sega G-80 Tac/Scan,
same as Star Trek. I've got a complete unhacked board that I just don't have
a lot of time for right now.
I'd be willing to pay cash for any of these items if you've got them but
aren't interested in trading.
Please let me know via email: lmills01@home.com
Lewis