RE: A couple of Atari trades? and Sega needs, too

From: Jenison Mark-QA3578 <Mark.Jenison_at_motorola.com>
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 10:25:43 EDT

> Hi,
> Is anyone interested in trading a cabaret Battlezone control
> panel for a full size one? I have an extra full-size and need a cabaret.
> I would throw in some cash or other stuff.

I have a Battlezone caberet control panel. I believe it is currently unpopulated. If you still need one, let me know.

> I'd also like to trade one of my spare Battlezone board sets
> for a Red Baron
> set. I'd throw in cash or other stuff in this trade, too.
> I'm also looking for a working sound board board for a Sega
> G-80 Tac/Scan, same as Star Trek. I've got a complete unhacked board that I
> just don't have a lot of time for right now.

I have about 30 of these, all with some sort of problem. Most of them just generate a white noise. I have been putting off going through these for about the last 5 years, but I guess it's time to learn about fixing these. If anyone has some debugging tips for these things or can tell me what's a common failure point for these boards, please post them. Thanks!

--
Mark Jenison