Re: Major Havoc/Tempest spinner problems

From: jerry madsen <jetskimod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 18:39:36 EDT

I am getting 5 volts to the opto board,I guess I could
try changing the 100 ohm resistor to a 150 ohm,I have
an extra tempest spinner to mess with.Any other
sugestions will be apreciated.Thanks.
                       Jerry.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&ic=1&th=c141d0f82a2e76fa,2&seekm=3231A229.477%40

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&ic=1&th=d3b63a50bc76e70f,1&seekm=437smo%24ihk%40nyx10.cs.du.edu#p