RE: FYI: Cosmic Chasm control knob information

From: Chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 11:14:57 EDT

Other knobs with a "natural" color show as plain aluminum in the picture.
This same picture is used as an example for every permutation of this model.

For example, check out:
http://catalog.tycoelectronics.com/TE/bin/TE.Connect?C=16136&P=2657,85244&M=
PROP&LG=1&I=47&G=G&N=2

Good knob but has finger-tip spinner.

As for an indicator, it is available as an option as well.

The point is, that they seem to be the right place with the right stuff.
Whomever is interested in obtaining one of these should contact them and
take it to the next level.

-roy-

7,84876,85
244&M=PROP&N=1&LG=1&I=47&G=G

> The product is color is natural (aluminum) but the picture
> shows the black
> version. I think we have a match!

It sure looks close. I didn't see how you came to the conclusion that
natural = aluminum, since the page doesn't mention aluminum anywhere. Also,
it says there is no indicator style on it, where the Cosmic Chasm knob does
have an indicator line. Very close...I would try and call them to verify
product description.

(Actually, I like the look of this one better...matches the cabinet nicely;
the original kinda sticks out like a sore thumb).

--
Mark Jenison